We’ve put together a list of the top 7 reasons for taking the Platinum Body Performance Probiotic – 20:
Do you want to get the most nutritional value from the foods you eat? Taking a probiotic has been shown to optimize the synthesis of vitamins and minerals in the foods we eat. For example, probiotics are especially effective for helping the body absorb calcium and B vitamins. Try combining our Probiotic – 20 with MultiSlim, our latest multivitamin packed with B vitamins.
Safeguards Against Infection
Maybe you never associated probiotics with their ability to protect and guard the body from foreign invaders. However, like a knight in shining armor, probiotics are credited as the body’s guardians when it comes to safeguarding it against all sorts of infections. For example, probiotics are linked to decreasing reoccurring yeast infections and urinary tract infections, as well as with defending against acne and E. Coli contamination.
Did you know that taking a probiotic supplement and consuming probiotic-rich foods will increase and maintain healthy intestinal flora in your digestive tract? And a healthy digestive tract is linked directly to a stronger immune system due to the increased production of one immune system responder, known as lymphocytes.
Improves Bowel Movements
If your bowel movements aren’t as comfortable, regular, or complete as you would like, try probiotics. Not only do healthy bacteria prevent stool from being too loose (diarrhea) or too hard and difficult (constipation)—probiotics protect the body from travel bugs, such as traveler’s diarrhea and other travel bugs.
Although research is still being conductive and is not quite conclusive, a diet rich in probiotics has been credited with reducing the body’s allergic response. In fact, one study showed that expectant moms who took a probiotic birthed babies with 30-percent less infant allergies (i.e., allergy-induced asthma, inflammation, and childhood eczema).
Probiotics are also known to help the body detoxify naturally. So rather than picking up a store-bought cleansing kid to aid detoxification or colon cleansing in the New Year, try incorporating probiotic-rich foods into your diet to promote a natural detox. In addition, probiotics have been linked to fewer instances of peptic ulcers and to reducing chronic bad breath (halitosis) because of their detoxifying abilities.
Last, but not least. If you need a little digestive support, eating foods rich in probiotics (i.e., plain yogurt and miso) or taking probiotics in supplement form (i.e., L acidophilus) might give you the boost you need by preventing lactose tolerance and helping the body digest milk products more comfortably and efficiently
- HIGHEST NUMBER OF CFUS PER SERVING AND 200% MORE THAN OTHER PROBIOTIC SUPPLEMENTS for Better Digestive Health, Immunity and Bowel Regularity. 60 Capsules – 30 Day supply
- MADE IN THE USA IN A STRICT GMP AND FDA CERTIFIED LAB for Maximum Good Colon Bacteria, Cholesterol and Blood Pressure Reduction. Reduces Colon Polyp, Triglycerides and Also Decreases Flatus Smell.
- THE BEST QUALITY PROBIOTIC SUPPLEMENT that Increases Calcium Absorption for Bone Density, Supports More Vitamin Production And Promotes Daily Relief from Allergies, Gas, Bloating and Constipation.
- ALL NATURAL AND SAFE INGREDIENTS that Helps to Controls Appetite and Weight, Helps Reduce Urinary Tract Infections, Yeast Infections and Acne Problems.
- THE INDUSTRY LEADING REVOULUTIONARY FORMULA fights off the bad bacteria present in the GI track that helps you to recover from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Stress causing gut illnesses, Inflammatory Conditions. 100% Safe Natural USA made product with NO chemicals, preservatives, fillers or blenders. NO Need for Refrigeration.